Thursday, January 12, 2006

Waxing Eyebrow Burn Swelling

Luigi Malerba: 'Ithaca Forever'

Finished reading 10/01/2006

Luigi Malerba: 'Ithaca Forever'

Mondadori - Collection: Oscar - the Writers 900

No 1687 - 185 Pages - Size 12.5 x19, 5 - 1998 - ISBN 8804453257

I have no knowledge of the classics, I have never read or studied the Iliad and the Odyssey, I have no powers. I read this book on the advice of my daughter who has had the summer reading letters from the teacher. It 'a deepening of the incident return of Ulysses, in disguise, recognized by his dog but not his wife. It is from here that the story is inspired: because 'Penelope does not recognize the man who has waited for 20 years? History and 'tale told from chapter to chapter point of view opposite to that of Ulysses, Penelope. A little 'as the Iliad retold by Alessandro Baricco, except that here Malerba the writer is limited to two characters. Even taking into account that I have a visceral hatred for the character of Ulysses, who under the guise of various disasters for 10 years happily wander around the Mediterranean and I have to say that the book 'enjoyable and runoff and that' beauty.

Bella reading. Finished reading

0 comments:

Post a Comment