Monday, August 16, 2010

Wedding Tamil Kavithai Cards

Short and meaningful premise.



So.
If you arrived here, is a sign that you have followed
Every Me, Every You , if you have not done Simply click on the link to read the whole story. This space was created as alternative media, and when I started writing, I did not think I would have left much implication. For me, then, this story has become a sort of world apart which I'm interested in dissecting the implications, investigate every minor character and care for it. If you want to follow me in this undertaking, it can not make me nothing but pleasure. :)
What you will find here everything is written in my hand and we would keep it to remain that, so I will publish everything under Creative Commons License. It never happened to be brainwashed, but rather in doubt take precautions.
Another important thing to clarify now, most of Side Emey are high homoerotic, others talk about heavy topics, and not always in a language quietly. The raiting for obvious reasons is high, you'll find it at the top of each chapter.
If anyone, then, should feel disturbed in some way, I release you from any responsibility in that each chapter will present before the notice of the content.
That said, thank infinitely to those who have decided to follow me in this endeavor.
soon,

Moth.


0 comments:

Post a Comment