Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Fashion Tv Stream Midnight Hot

Paris

About two and a half years ago we met for the first time in Paris, beautiful April day spent sitting on the bank of the Seine to chat with a background of river. Since then we have
decided to come back every year and so 'has been at this, even if not in April,' cause we were both a bit 'too overworked. December is, so 'we also see all the Christmas decorations. TripAdvisor
Book on a 4-hour guided tour through the streets of Paris. An American girl with a great culture and passion brings us around briskly among churches streets museums gardens statues describing a bit 'Sight' with great joy. Together, we are also a couple of his friends, American culture too much, which enrich the here and 'stories with anecdotes and other interesting facts. At the end of the tour book a visit to Mont Martre for the next day and so 'was the beauty of the day. My legs do not like the idea but never mind.
We salute at the Petit Palais and I only visited by Remko on the advice of the guide, very nice building and much better exposure.
E 'now dark, the lights begin to flash on and Paris' most' beautiful than ever.
stroll on the Seine to the island on which we spent our first day together, we sit down (I slumped exhausted) on a bench with a magnificent view of a willow that leans its branches on the River.
"I loved the nights spent talking together until late. I loved meeting you here. I loved to take to get you to come and live with me. I hope to spend time with you again taaaaaanto. To this ... "takes a small box from his pocket, "Simon, will you marry me?"
I melt into tears and hugged him with a subdued response is between sobs that are lost between the folds of his jacket.
I put the ring while I smile and say "uh ... just to be clear 'cause from here did not feel ... um ... you said you 'do not you? "
course I said yes'.


0 comments:

Post a Comment