Thursday, March 18, 2010

Buying A All Nighter Wood Stove

Mystical Weekend # 07 # 06 Looking for wild strawberries

Hello.
Today I had no wish to study for the mini kanji test tomorrow, I shall highly frigate and I started to watch "Wild Strawberries" I had to see I'm blessed to examine cinema ..
is a film by Ingmar Bergman (I believe however that there is no connection with the actress Ingrid Bergman, but there are both Swedish), I think of '59, and it is very beautiful. About life and death, which is a reflection of the old man, that Isak on his life, childhood and the loneliness of this ... It's definitely very nice, I recommend you see ...
And while I would love to have a place of whole strawberries that my lose more when I feel like it ... Mah

Until next time, my silent and anonymous blog readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment