Saturday, March 13, 2010

How Do You Delete Your Poptropica Account

# 05 # 04 # 03 Memories

Finite links I start looking at the photos too .. I look at those first few months if there is a change from pretty avatar ... Then I get the ball to look at old photos, to see how they have changed, physically, geographically, stylistically, mentally .. and also look at how people have changed around me ..
I find videos and photos of gigs that I had almost forgotten that I prefer to forget ... because if I remember I feel like crying ...
Photos and video of three friends in the bathroom of a pub that make the video to testify that the machine that gives you the card automatically recognizes the movement of our hand, people who once were tied because simple, because sincere. .. Now one is the other way, with new people or old people that influence me not to persevere in other occasions but on the contrary, I always wait for it to make me more ... and the other ... the other, which is increased from Benetton and Sisley dress only to spend € 200 for a pair of boots, or a bag, or anything else, because to be with him to come to think that the image must be all, you can also make the hunger, but you have to be cool or else you're a bum holiday, she thought that my best friend, but consider me guilty of stab in the back and stole the life of me, when I was due to help ... her, she does not care to forgive, but only when there is nothing to pretend her birthday, but outside of that occasion, he feels entitled to deal with shit, with its superiority heels made of expensive, beautiful clothes, and a boy I feel as stolen, even if it's been three years ...
I say f ** k or three, not two months ... three years! And I'm still here to stay in it bad ...
Although now I found a wonderful person with whom I've never had a fight, and I always listened to, understood, comforted, even though I was saying horrible things ...

I want a comic world ...
because I really need to laugh a little, 'and I can leave these things behind us once and for all ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment