Thursday, March 18, 2010

Ontario Driver's Study Guide

Who Knew

March 18, 2010. four years have passed ... Four years
are so many ... Especially if you cover the period from 16 to 20 years ... the period in which a person grows and plasma, which creates its own values, their ideals ... And then, if OK, continue to grow them, if it's bad, sees them all fall apart before his eyes. Let's say that I went wrong ...
And sometimes I remember that song by Pink ... Each time in those first two years if I happened to listen to the radio station I changed frantically, because I knew what he was talking, and I was afraid it would bring bad luck ... And now if I happen to feel I let it go, listening, singing, and I think that deep down perhaps he was right, maybe it was a sort of warning ...
Here is the text and the link to the video (because unfortunately I can not understand how to put a video on LJ arrrrrgh!)

Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qQpLi6tuSM

Text:
You Took My Hand, You Showed Me How You Promised Me

'd be around Uh huh, that's right

I Took your words and I Believed In

everything you said to me Yeah huh, that's right If someone

Said
three years from now You'd be long gone I'd stand up and punch
them out
'Cause they're all wrong I know better


' Cause you said forever
And ever, who knew?

Remember when we were such fools
And so convinced and just too cool
Oh no, no no

I wish I could touch you again
I wish I could still call you a friend
I'd give anything

When someone said count your blessings now
For they're long gone
I guess I just didn't know how
I was all wrong

But they knew better
Still you said forever and ever
Who knew? Yeah yeah

I'll keep you locked in my head
Until we meet again
Until we, until we meet again
And I won't forget you my friend
What happened?

If someone said three years from now
You'd
be long gone I'd stand up and punch them out
'Cause they're all wrong

And That last kiss I'll cherish Until we meet again

Makes It Harder
time And I wish I could remember

But I keep your memory
You visit me in my sleep
My darling, Who Knew?


My darling My darling, Who Knew?

My darling I miss you My darling, Who Knew?

Who Knew?

0 comments:

Post a Comment