Monday, March 8, 2010

How Long Does Probate Take From Submission

# 02 Cinema, music and depression

I'm back here, to try to be faithful to the poetry of the blogger.
I would love to have a netbook like the cute Paola, today in class I did not see anything but the neat gadgets that beautiful white surface reflects the sunlight ... But so much if I buy a PC or qualchessiasi subject I can only strike him with the power of thought!
In this respect, I tell a beautiful story occorsomi Saturday night.

start anecdote
I was seven, I was juggling between the study room and bathroom because I was getting ready to leave, I receive a message from my boyfriend, in which he said that I could also go to book online places to go and see Alice In Wonderland tonight. Ok, I say, and walked in the studio, where the computer was waiting for me, already on and operating for hours without giving me any problems. So I sit, I move the chair to be in front of the screen, and how to touch the mouse I get a big kick on his right hand, particularly in the pinky and nell'anulare. Oh well, I think, ultimately accumulating a lot of power (although I have no idea why), and do I open Internet. But the cursor does not move. Nothing responds. If not the screen turns off. And the computer is restarted. Alone.
If you know a good exorcist please pass me the number, I will solve a lot of trouble!
end anecdote

Ordunque, what to talk about?
I am extremely disappointed by the outcome of the Oscars. Premise that the films in competition at the various classes I've seen like ... five to get them all? Wait, we admire him: Up, Up in the air ( the Air ) Avatar, District 9, The messenger, Sherlock Holmes and Parnassus, to look films that bring Wikipedia. That apart Avatar and Up , others are not then all this great stuff ... But I was hoping for different results. Like two years ago, I was with three friends went to see There Will Be Blood , and room and my friend and I have too much rice (though the story was anything but fun), and we judged that all four rather ugly, only to find out who had won two Oscars, for Best Actor and Best Cinematography. But go in the end. Well
. Speaking of movies, and as mentioned earlier, tonight I am going to see Alice . All those who have seen have been disappointed ... Even who appreciates films like Beetlejuice , one of the first Burton film, and I think one of his most characteristic, where we see that vein of spiritual and alternative, which was not yet 80 years of fashion ... I liked that movie a lot, although I consider him one of his best, and I hope that Alice not disappoint me as he did with the others ... Mah! We'll see!

Ah, good to hear the Village People . I am of listening to all this and more. So in my iPod there are both metal and pop songs that vintage, that rock, that's Disney. So after listening I'll you a man (the mythical song of training camp in Mulan ) Believe me I may well hear more of Mengoni (yes, I admit, with great shame, but I admit that I like that song). But, back to the keynote speech, it's nice to listen to the people of the village, because I am always reminded In & Out, a beautiful film with Kevin Kline (adoooooro man!) That on the eve its gay marriage is rediscovered! I recommend strongly to all those who have not seen!

Well now the people of the village has finished singing and I I find with Only you know me Robbie Williams ... is a text rather than bittersweet, that first looked with affection because the only thing I understood was "only you know me, but then I realized that being sad, and every time I bring you to life by aspiring participant travagliatissima Beautiful ...
Since You Went Away Every Day breaks my heart But you do not know 'cause you're not there ... I feel called into question is if I think of you is if I think of my hear t. .. I will not be ungrateful to what I have now, which is certainly
more than I had before and will always be more than I ever could have imagined ... But just sometimes (most unfortunately) I wonder how things would change if only I had stopped even once to ask "but what you really ?" "Try to think long term, not to think about now, now or yesterday, but tomorrow. " I would have liked to have someone beside me that he had said. Perhaps many things, perhaps everything would be completely different. I forsee suffered less. I might avoid a lot of problems, and now less people would hate me. Why do I pretend that I want, but inside I am evil. I'm sick to see that my best friend for nine years I do not look for more, and also that the other, the second my best friend ever, you want my death as I would like her ... not to mention he .. He , which should no longer be in my thoughts, but always comes back subtly, since they are increasingly vulnerable to remember that these torments are never quite finished ...
The clock is ticking for all ok, is the only cure for this sort of thing ... I have heard it thousands of times, and even more said to me alone. But are we really sure that in time things go, and feelings are forgotten? Or is it just an impossible love in novels, unpaid, to the nth stormy, until death, lasted more than any other sexual encounter, a marriage and a family?
Come up to meet you, tell you I'm sorry, you do not know how lovely you are ... Oh, lets go back to the start ...
My iTunes is extremely evil, is always there ready for pouring out songs that I should not listen at times when I need it less ... The Scientist is beautiful, very sweet, but really so sad. Sometimes I really want to return to the beginning, when he was still to be decided, when I was not yet so sad, but not so happy. Perhaps everything would have been more beautiful ... or maybe not. It is bad when it comes to reflect on these points.
now I is not that they are happy, my married life is really beautiful and very full, for what it allows us to study. But I do not feel complete inside, I still feel parts of me that are still far, far away, and who show no intention of returning. So I allow myself moments of lyricism on the Internet, where, paradoxically, those directly affected can not read, to guarantee a subspecies of the privacy of their judgments. Why I fear that whoever is with me, leave me, and who has already left me yet another opportunity (which unfortunately will never be the last) to point the finger at me and make me feel bad again.

conclude with yet another song that is fired into the coffers.
is taken from a cartoon I think strangely enough, Titan AE . I do not know if you've ever seen. I've always liked so much, especially for the songs. It is a cartoon sci-fi about a guy who needs to complete the Titan project, which allows the rebirth of the Earth was destroyed years ago at the hands of sinister aliens made of pure energy. The song in question called Cosmic Castaway of Electrasy.

But I'm not broken, in my dream I win
in here I'm nothing, a cosmic castaway

A big kiss to all

0 comments:

Post a Comment