Sunday, March 7, 2010

Longtemazepam To Work

# 01 My first entry


Yes, I am convinced I subscribe to yet another gadget technology to let people know about me to others when others do not care about me. But I did it just because I have nothing better to do, because they are prey to the melancholy of my usual Sunday, and finally because I just can not open the Prèdal to try to study film ...
So what can we say?
I have no idea how I prove it constantly to keep this page updated, also because the university has very little free time. Let's say one of the reasons why I opened it, and for keeping me updated on the extra-life instead of my colleagues that we live on LJ, it is my desire to do more or less hidden writing exercises and test them to anyone read them. Also if I find the courage to write something on that scale here, of course.
But in the meantime I just try to understand how it works, and the rest will come later.
Until next time,

Lela

0 comments:

Post a Comment