Sunday, March 21, 2010

Church Program Samples



'm back from a very strange weekend. And then this weekend is yet to end!
Friday to watch Three Men and a Baby, and I had always seen only in passing, with Tom Sellek too much love, followed by a burst of hysterical accumulated during the day, which was followed by a very sweet reconciled and sleepy: D
Following is dell'Ashu birthday, to see Vaganti at the Victoria Mine. Really nice! I did not think it was so cute. And then I do not know if we laughed more to the scenes of gay friends of Thomas or the agitation with which the film participated in the Ashu! Finally
evening based tigelle home made by my brother, and mystical vision of another film, Babel ! Hahaha that film absurd Mo, you should not have said this, I've put too much cuorioso and you made me spend an evening! What ended up defaulting and then, standing there at three am in a zapping tv, Scanu and hear singing ... and I must say ... I'm speechless! Every time I happened by chance to hear it I thought it was Giggi d'Alessio and change .. to watch the video while you have your doubts, and I'm pecoraro with pierced tongue and Facciotto that makes me think of Orlando Bloom (and do not ask me why, 'do not even know myself), who sings
"
as if a cold day in winter, we did not bare that much cold because we are covered under the sea to make love in every way, in all places in all the lakes around the world that the universe is behind us now but we are unattainable "
.. .. But what do you smoke? No, because I'd be curious to try ... Naked in the winter cold, but we do not have under the sea (at the bottom of the bottom of the maaaaaaaaaar maaa) do love in every way, everywhere, lakes, chased from the universe .... oh but it is difficult to sow the universe if it pursues you! That is ... NO!
XD Well we get to today: I made cookies!! (Which did not come like that made me taste the Mo me deeply sad T_T * *), then if I fimoleggio a bit, and then tonight I had pointed out that birthday in a few posts ago ..
But no matter, it will be just a mishap that separates me from the beautiful and favolosissima trip to Milan for the 30 Seconds To Mars!! \u0026lt;3 Now I run
fimoleggiare!
I close by saying only three things:
- THE THIEF, THE THIEF! (Citing Read Mine Vaganti)
- hairy monster! (Arrrrrgggghhhh!!) (Citation DEFINITELY more educated, taken by Babel)
- seeeeeeei inutileeeeeeeeeeee, fragileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ( The new video of the year, the Stupid Cupid blind XD)

A word to the wise: D (because I said it all!)
A kiss to everyone!
Ciaoooooooooooooo

0 comments:

Post a Comment